Monday, January 24, 2011

Bow me a Cartoon




I love love! my cartoon themed bows.


What inspired me to create cartoon themed bows?The crazies who live around me;my sisters(adults may i add!), daughter(a mickey n barney lover) and my sons who just love to see me sit down and create:)


I was also noticing that while Hello Kitty and Minnie Mouse had been done to death ,other characters were simply lacking in attention.Not to worry,i have gallantly stepped in to fill out that deficit.

There should be a bow for every little girl's favourite character.Princesses,Powerpuff Girls ,Tom n Jerry..bring it all on!


While most of the cartoon inspired bows are meant for the little ones,I have a growing number of adults who request such cutesy bows(on pins however!).

It's a blast from the past.


Who doesn't love and remember Cookie Monster and the Sesame Street gang?
Heck,we grew up on those characters.Stick them on a pin n go button crazy!






While I pride myself for having started this trend of bows ,it wont be long before other bow makers ride this wave too.Let's just let me have this in writing that I was one of the pioneers..hahhaha


Enjoy the cartoon bows and do drop me an email if there is some other character that you would like either for your little princess or ahem! for your good self!



And Here is to Daring to Dream Once Again!









No comments:

Post a Comment